Monday, February 1, 2010

While the cat's away...

...the mouse (referring to me) will make treats! I haven't had/made muddy buddies in forever, so I thought it was about time. They are yummy. While Michael is attending night school, I often find myself looking for something to do. Sometimes I will make treats to surprise him when he gets home. He probably wishes I would make some "real" food once in a while, but I am learning. Unfortunately, that is my weak spot. One of my goals for this year; to learn to cook healthy delicious meals for two! If anyone has any ideas or good recipes to try, I would be ever so grateful :)

3 comments:

Courtney said...

I LOVE THEM!!! I've learned to make jello popcorn... yummy. i will share with you if you want it!

Jessica & Ryan said...

yay for this Saturday of cooking Spanish food!!! We'll get good together. !!

Marci Joy said...

Meanwhile, I want your recipe for these. Mine always turn out so globby!