Monday, February 8, 2010

~Paella~

Michael and his buddies went to Jackson Hole to ski this past weekend. I thought that perhaps I might be a bit lonely, so I invited my nephews and mom to sleepover Friday night. Then Saturday, after a much needed nap, Jessica came to my house! We cooked Paella; something we've been wanting to do for a while now. Jess came with a recipe, and to our surprise it turned out perfectly and was absolutely delicious. Paella is a traditional Spanish meal. The key to this delightful dish... add more {Safron: an expensive spice that makes all the difference}. After dinner we went to the movie "Dear John." It was so fun to spend a night with my sis-in-law! We'll have to do it again soon :)




Just a pic of the Zigbot.

2 comments:

Cortney said...

Mmm...that looks yummy. I'm getting hungry. I want to see "Dear John." So jealous. What a great weekend, even without the husband.

Jessica & Ryan said...

Abbie. lets make this again. soon. please. I have saffron.