Wednesday, February 17, 2010

*Valentines Weekend

I had just gotten home from school Thursday night when Michael walks in the door. Go into a room and shut the door, he says. I hear him messing with a few things in the kitchen and when he okayed that I could come in, I see a beautiful bouquet of flowers in his hands. He had bought a bunch of flowers and arranged them himself, he's so artistic. He said, "I thought I'd give them to you early, so you could enjoy them over the weekend," and I have done just that. Any girl who says flowers are over-rated is lying, because they are simply the best. I love flowers...especially for Valentines. I ended up giving him his Valentines early because I couldn't wait. I made him a little basket full of little goodies from FAO Schwartz. He loved it.



We decided to celebrate Valentines on Saturday. We went to breakfast at Park Cafe with a few friends, went to see the movie "Valentines Day," and then went to dinner at Cucina Toscana that night. Michael made reservations a few weeks ago and I had been waiting to go there ever since. It is an Italian restaurant just East of Gateway, and it is to die for. The last time we went there was the night we got engaged.


I've decided that Michael is a romantic. I love it.
This past weekend couldn't have been any better.
Sharing Valentines with the one you love is as good as it gets.

2 comments:

Cortney said...

Well, shoot! What a great romantic weekend you had! I've never heard or have been to that restaurant, we'll have to try it out:) How was Valentine's Day? Can't wait for Sat!

Ben and Lindsay said...

how cute!! Maybe Michael can give Ben a few tips :-)