Thursday, July 22, 2010

The Latest

It sure has been awhile since I have done any blogging. It has been such the busy summer for both of us! We both were in school for the first part of summer and now we have a month off before fall semester begins and are enjoying the time that we can actually spend with each other. In the last month we have been gone every weekend it seems. We went to Lake Powell over the last week in June with the Muhlestein's and had a blast. I have been the worlds worst picture taker lately, but I will post pics as soon as I get to it! We just barely got back from Veil, Colorado where Michael and Wes & Jess (my brother and sis-in-law) did the Xterra Tri. They all did really well and had a great time. My parents were planning on taking a vacation to Beaver Creek over the same weekend as the Tri, so they kindly let us stay in their place for the weekend.
I feel like such a slacker in not keeping up with my blog, but let's be honest, who wants to be inside uploading pictures when the weather is so beautiful outside?... I rest my case.
{pictures of our adventures to come SOON!}

4 comments:

Ben and Lindsay said...

I miss you!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

My friend Ulrike recently completed 30 linoprints in 30 days, posting each print on her blog. That project became an exhibition at Sheffer Gallery a few weeks ago.

Unknown said...

Nice! Visit my blog too http://thegreatinnovations.blogspot.com/ :) just once Please!

Blue Mount Tours said...

nice one