Monday, December 7, 2009

What a weekend

My weekend consisted of...


Tending Ralph

A christmas harp recital at the Farmington Community Center
...including mine and 5 other
teachers students.
It went smoothly and was beautiful!
(55 students total)


Took a nap with the two little rascals


Spent time with darling little Malia.
~Check out her 80s leggings~

...and last but not least, had FHE at my parents Sunday night.

My mom made Cafe Rio salads for dinner (yum) & we

enjoyed the nativity story enacted by Wes & Jess' little family.

Jess-the narrator, Morgan-Mary, Wes-Joseph, Malia-baby Jesus, and Carson-did not want to participate :)

Michael was in St. George biking with two of his friends over the weekend. I'm glad to have him back, but next time I'm going to someplace warm and he can stay home where it's freezing cold. haha jk babe, you can come with me...maybe.

4 comments:

Jessica & Ryan said...

Abbie! I would have loved to have come to your recital!!! But I didn't know about it :(. I miss you and Michael.

Marci Joy said...

How do Ralph and Zig get along? So funny. I love seeing all those harps on one stage!

Jessica & Ryan said...

PS same question as marci- did the zigguraut just love the ralphster?

Kandice said...

Hey Abbie I love your posts! Congrats on the recital I hope you took a video I would love to see it. We're sad that we won't be there for Christmas, but can't wait to see you over MLK weekend.