Thursday, December 10, 2009

Oh, Just Life

Have you ever felt like you are so stressed and have so much to do that it can't possibly all get done by you, the one person that everything is dependent upon to get done? Well, this has been me for the past few days... I guess you could say I was almost to the point of a nervous breakdown until.....





....michael comes home with these flowers in his arms. He really knows how to cheer me up, but what he doesn't know; how much this little gesture meant to me. Its amazing how something so simple can completely change your attitude about things. I just want him to know that he means so much to me. He is one of a kind, and that is why I love him.

2 comments:

Jessica & Ryan said...

that's good that Mikey boy caught you before a nervous break down!!! ... cause I did have one. HAHA. Good luck with finals!

Marci Joy said...

Flowers are the best, aren't they?