Friday, October 23, 2009

Remembering Lisa...

As Mike and I have been remembering the fun times we spent with you, we can't help but think what a vast influence you have had on not only us, but so many people. You are a beautiful person with such a light about you. We will miss going on fun adventures with you and Chris. We will miss your contagious laugh that never fails to put a smile on our faces. We can't wait until the day we will see you again. We are praying for your family and want you to know that we love you dearly.

3 comments:

Aaron and Kira Adams said...

What a great post! It was good to see you guys at the funeral. Your musical number was very touching!

Cortney said...

I'm so sorry. I'm sure your musical number was beautiful:)

Wes and Jess said...

she seemed like a really neat girl, it's always heart wrenching to hear about things like that. I don't even know her and it still saddens me.