Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloween Party

My family started a tradition a few years ago, an annual family Halloween Party. We all come in costume, always anxious to see what Andy and Camille will be...(they keep it a surprise). It's a fun party where we laugh, talk, play games, and all enjoying eachothers' company.

Camille worked really hard making their costumes
this year, they looked awesome and might I add,
won the prize for best costumes!

I think my moms favorite thing about the party
is decorating the house all up... it's always so cute
and festive!
,




Carson was a bat, he loved this costume
because his grandma (my mom) made
it for him.

Wes was a Farmer and little Malia,
a Strawberry.

Morgan always has to watch Nightmare
Before Christmas when he comes to our house,
so naturally.. he was Jack Skellington.

Lucky was, well.. a hot dog of course!


Mike won...


We ate donuts off a string, bobbed for apples,
watched Garfields Halloween (my all-time favorite
when I was little) and made Haunted Houses.

Michaels construction knowledge sure came in
handy because... well, we won the prize for building
the best haunted house. haha...I'm really not trying
to brag Andy, Camille, Wes and Jess, really.

It was sure a blast, until next year!

4 comments:

Keira and Nate said...

where are your costumes??

Cortney said...

I'm jealous of your party! What fun. Love all the costumes.

Ben and Lindsay said...

i love halloween! what a fun party! what were you guys?

Jessica... a.k.a... Frank. said...

HAHAHAHA. Ok. I REALLY want to start this tradition with our family too. So great.