Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Mikeys Birthday Celebration

We decided to celebrate Michaels birthday a little early this year because of a busy weekend coming up. I took him up to Park City for dinner and we ate here, one of the best restaurants in PC. After dinner we went to my parents condo and relaxed in the hot tub, it was freezing up there! When we got back home, Michael opened his presents with a wonderful helper named Ziggy.



Ziggy sure got excited about unwrapping the presents!




Mess maker, mess maker, make me a mess!

Just doing a little dance with the boy...


The birthday boy sporting his new shorts.


5 comments:

Courtney said...

Looks like fun!!! I'm glad he liked the desk organizers.

Ben and Lindsay said...

Happy Birthday to Michael!!
I love how Ziggy is helping with the presents! haha

Jessica... a.k.a... Frank. said...

HAHAHA! SO FUNNY! You guys make me laugh. I miss you! and the Ziggurat. And tell Michael happy birthday from me even though I will call him.

Cortney said...

Happy Birthday! Oh Ziggy is a funny liitle boy, isn't he. You've really made Rodger want a dog now...thank you? Yes, thank you. Let's get together soon.

Lisa Jane said...

happy birthday michael kichael! love the pictures with zig! especially the one dancing with abbie!