Friday, April 24, 2009

FOR SALE - VOLVO XC 90 4.4L

This 2005 Volvo is an all wheel drive with a V8, selling for $15,500 OBO. The car is in excellent condition and has only been serviced at Ken Garff Volvo in Downtown Salt Lake City, that is also where I purchased the Volvo in 2005. The car has heated seats, power seats, leather seats, including an additional 3rd row seating, sun roof, 6 disc cd player, roof rack, chrome wheels, towing package, navigation, premium sound with a DVD player with two (2) head rest T.V. monitors. My Volvo XC 90 has been a wonderful car, it has the capacity to seat up to eight people. EXCELLENT CONDITION. Please call if interested. (801) 721-2442











3 comments:

Aaron and Kira Adams said...

What a beautiful car! Why are you selling it? Are you getting something different! How are you guys doing?

n.davis said...

Hey This is Nikki Davis. I am a friend of kandice. My husband and I are actually interested in your car. We'll let you know if we can sell our car to buy this one. my email address is nikkisheaj@gmail.com
we'll for sure keep in touch.


chris and nikki davis

Wes and Jess said...

I so want this, but alas....

thanks again for coming & bringing dessert to the party!