Wednesday, May 12, 2010

SheRox Triathlon

This fire in flagstaff extended our road trip two hours! The


Sweet little Ralphy


We helped Chris pack up his place in Tempe. These boys deserved a much needed rest, they worked so hard!


We carb-loaded the night before the race at a little Italian joint.
It was ...mmm... delicious.


Jess and I trying not to look TOO nervous before the race.






The swim was 1/2 mile. They did a deep water start where we had to swim out to a buoy and tread water for 5 minutes before starting the race.
It was hard because everyone kept kicking each other.

Biked 13 1/2 miles.


Ran a 5k.





Some of the girls in our group had these shoes made in honor of Lisa, Michael's cousin.


This is Michael wearing a shirt in support of our group.



The very first time that I never felt guilty eating a burger :)


Flying home Saturday afternoon on a private jet!
We had such a blast on this trip.

8 comments:

Cortney said...

What a great accomplishment! Congrats to you, you look fabulous!

Kandice said...

You girls Rock! So happy that you were able to do that! I want to come for the next one! Will you be having training classes now that you know what to expect. :) miss you guys! What great pictures of everyone!

TillmanAdvertising.com said...

Hi, my name is Isaac. I was just browsing online, and I came across your blog. "Live your life!" I agree, life is too short. Don't waste it doing nothing. It's looks like you guys had allot of fun. Have a great day! http://tafocus.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

My friend Ulrike recently completed 30 linoprints in 30 days, posting each print on her blog. That project became an exhibition at Sheffer Gallery a few weeks ago.

Blue Mount Tours said...

Nice caption Live ur life... Totally agreed by this... rocking keep rolling in life

Unknown said...

the blog is so beautiful


and inspired my heart\

Aine said...

Plz come to my blog i can help you meet famous peopel
I'm famous so come to my blog and text me

Aine said...

And looks lik good adivide to smile and more