Thursday, June 4, 2009

Whole Wheat Waffles

I came across this recipe and thought I would give it a try. Turns out it is incredibly delicious, so I thought I would share. Best thing about it?... it is super healthy. :)

Whole Wheat Waffles
1 cup whole wheat flour
2 T. wheat germ
3/4-1 cup nonfat milk
2 egg whites
1/2 t. baking powder
3 T. brown sugar
1 t. vanilla
dash of salt
This recipe makes about 4 whole waffles, so about enough for two.
I have doubled it and it turns out just as good.
Enjoy!

3 comments:

Cortney said...

Wonderful, thank you:) I have a feeling this is what you'll make for breakfast up at the cabin? Even better....

HDVB said...

Thanks for tip! I've been looking for a great whole wheat waffle recipe for some time!! I tried the Krusteaz mix, but it just wasn't any good. Thanks!!!!!!!!!

Courtney said...

Sounds so good!!!!