Sunday, December 2, 2007

Welcome December...






During dinnertime Paula was kissing Michael and David, giving them lipstick all over their faces.


So in return, Michael so kindly kissed Paula with her red lipstick all over his lips... Oh boy, was it a sight to see. I'm just sad I didn't get a picture of Michael with lipstick on, priceless.


Also.. about 2 weeks ago Michael called and surprised me with an appt. to get my volvo tinted. He's such a cutie, and doesn't it look mof?!


The Santa on a bike is a tribute to the front lawn, Dave was pretty excited about it. He is actually staking it down as we speak, it sure is a beauty.

3 comments:

Mark and Kandice said...

That is the perfect lawn ornament. Hmm it just looks so familiar I wonder where I have seen that before.:)Wow Michael sure has big lips Paula looks so cute with all those kisses. :)

Marci + Dan said...

Ha! How funny that he found that! So appropriate.

Anonymous said...

My goodness Michael has huge lips! Halarious!